STM32F215 unlock successfully
The STM32F215 family of MCUs is targeted at medical, industrial and consumer applications that require highly integrated, high performance, embedded memory and peripherals in packages as small as 10 x 10 mm.
The STM32F427/437 microcontroller integrates the CortexTM-M4 core (with floating point unit) operating at 180 MHz, and its static power consumption (stop mode) is lower than STM32F215RET6.
Performance: At 180 MHz, the STM32F215RET6 microcontroller uses ST’s ART accelerator to provide 225 DMIPS/608 CoreMark performance in zero latency when executing from Flash memory. DSP instructions and floating-point units expand the range of applications.
In shutdown mode, it consumes 100 μA (typical), which is three times lower than the STM32F215 unlock chip successfully.
Rich connectivity: outstanding innovative peripherals
Graphics: STM32F215RET6 In contrast, the STM32F215RET6 MCU does not have an integrated LCD-TFT controller interface. However, it can connect to the display via a parallel or serial interface, and can also use ST’s Chrom-ART graphics accelerator for content creation at twice the speed of a kernel. In addition to raw data copying, the Chrom-ART AcceleratorTM also supports other features such as image format conversion and image blending (specified transparency for image blending). As a result, the Chrom-ART Accelerator accelerates image content creation and saves the processing bandwidth of the MCU core for the rest of the application.
• Audio: dedicated audio PLL, two full-duplex I2S and one new Serial Audio Interface (SAI) supporting Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) mode
• Provides more interfaces with up to 20 communication interfaces (including 4 USARTs, 4 UARTs up to 11.25 Mb/s, 6 SPIs up to 45 Mb/s, three new)
Select digital filter function for I2C, 2 CAN and 1 SDIO)
• Analog: 2 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs with 2.4 M samples per second or 7.2 M samples per second (interleaved mode)
• Up to 17 timers: 16 and 32-bit timers up to 180 MHz
• Quickly expand storage capacity with flexible memory controllers supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND, and SDRAM memory with up to 90 MHz on a 32-bit parallel interface
• Random number generator based on analogue technology
• The STM32F215RET6 also integrates an encryption/hash module that implements hardware acceleration for AES-128, -19 and -256, and supports GCM and CCM, 3DES and hash (MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-2).
STM32F437 decrypts the Italian Flash program successfully, only one master
STM32F427 and STM32F437 series MCUs have 1~2MB dual-block flash memory
And 256KB SRAM in a 100~176-pin package as small as 10 x 10 mm. The integration of this type of mind reduces the need for external memory, resulting in a smaller, safer, low-emission PCB design.