PCB reverse engineering india
When we get a product in India, many times, we do not have a circuit diagram. In this case, how do we tell the principle and working conditions of the circuit board clearly? This is to restore the actual product to a circuit schematic diagram-this is PCB reverse engineering india.
When encountering some small real objects, or when there is a need, when encountering electronic products without drawings, you need to draw a circuit schematic diagram based on the physical object, which is to reverse the physical object into a circuit schematic diagram. Although it becomes very complicated in a larger scale, after mastering the following points, I believe we can still do it. For a simpler circuit, it is not a problem.
- Select components such as integrated circuits, transformers, transistors, etc. that are large in size, many pins and play a major role in the circuit, and then start drawing from the pins of the selected reference components to reduce errors.
- If the printed board is marked with component serial numbers (such as VD870, R330, C466, etc.), because these serial numbers have specific rules, the components with the same first Arabic number after the English letter belong to the same functional unit, so they should be used skillfully when drawing . Correctly distinguishing the components of the same functional unit is the basis of drawing layout.
- If the serial number of the component is not marked on the printed circuit board, it is best to number the component by yourself in order to facilitate the analysis and calibration of the circuit. In order to make the copper foil trace the shortest when designing the printed board arrangement of the components, the manufacturer generally arranges the components of the same functional unit relatively concentratedly. After finding the device that plays a core role in a certain unit, you can find other components of the same functional unit as long as you follow the search.
- Correctly distinguish the ground wire, power wire and signal wire of the printed board. Taking the power supply circuit as an example, the negative end of the rectifier connected to the secondary of the power transformer is the positive pole of the power supply, and a large-capacity filter capacitor is generally connected to the ground, and the capacitor shell has a polarity mark. The power line and ground line can also be found from the pins of the three-terminal regulator. In order to prevent self-excitation and anti-interference, the factory usually sets the copper foil of the ground wire to the widest (large-area grounding copper foil is often used in high-frequency circuits) when the printed circuit board is wired in the factory. The foil is the narrowest. In addition, in electronic products with both analog and digital circuits, the printed boards often separate their respective ground wires to form an independent grounding network, which can also be used as a basis for identification and judgment.
- In order to avoid excessive wiring of component pins and cross-cutting of the wiring of the circuit diagram, resulting in a messy drawing, a large number of terminal markings and grounding symbols can be used for power and ground wires. If there are more components, the unit circuits can be drawn separately and then combined together.
- When drawing a sketch, it is recommended to use transparent tracing paper, and use a multi-color pen to classify the ground wires, power wires, signal wires, and components by color. When modifying, gradually darken the color to make the drawing visually and eye-catching so as to analyze the circuit.
- Familiar with the basic composition and classic drawing methods of some unit circuits, such as rectifier bridge, voltage regulator circuit and operational amplifier, digital integrated circuit, etc. First draw these unit circuits directly to form the framework of the circuit diagram, which can improve drawing efficiency.
- When drawing circuit diagrams, you should find circuit diagrams of similar products for reference as much as possible, which will do more with less.
Dear friends from India, as long as you need PCB reverse engineering, we will complete it at a low price, quickly and accurately, including schematics, PCB files, BOM lists, etc.; after completing the PCB reverse engineering, we can also produce samples and mass production products! Welcome to call whatsapp: +86-13378667812