Automated PCB Reverse Engineering
- With the high density of electronic products and lead-free electronic manufacturing, the technical level and quality requirements of automated PCB reverse engineering and PCBA products are also facing severe challenges. In PCB design, production, processing, and assembly, more strict control of the process and raw materials is needed. At present, due to the transformation of technology and process, customers’ understanding of the PCB manufacturing process and assembly is still quite different. Therefore, failures such as leakage, open circuit (circuit, hole), poor welding, plate explosion. And delamination often causes quality responsibility disputes between suppliers and users, resulting in severe economic losses. Through the failure analysis of
- Automated PCB reverse engineering and PCBA failure phenomenon through a series of analyses and verification determines the failure reason and excavates the failure mechanism, significantly improving product quality. Improve the production process and arbitrate failure accidents.
- Service object
- The printed circuit board and its components (PCB & PCBA) are the core components of electronic products. The reliability of PCB & PCBA directly determines the reliability of electronic products. To ensure and improve the quality and reliability of electronic products, a comprehensive physical and chemical analysis of the failure is carried out to confirm the internal mechanism of the failure to propose targeted improvement measures.
- With the profound technical ability of board-level failure analysis: complete failure analysis means, huge analysis case database, and expert team, we provide high-quality and fast failure analysis service.
- Significance of failure analysis
- Help manufacturers understand product quality, analyze and evaluate process status, optimize and improve product R & D plan and production process;
- Find out the root cause of failure in electronic assembly, provide effective process improvement plan for electronic assembly site, and reduce production cost;
- Improve the qualified rate and reliability of products, reduce the maintenance cost, and enhance the brand competitiveness of enterprises;
- Define the responsible party of product failure and provide the basis for judicial arbitration.
- Types of
- PCB reverse engineering / PCBA analyzed:
- Rigid PCB, flexible PCB, rigid Flex PCB, metal substrate
- Communication PCBA, lighting PCBA
Automated PCB reverse engineering is a process of the reappearance of product design technology .that is the reverse analysis and Research on a target product to deduce and obtain the product’s design elements .such as processing flow, organizational structure, functional characteristics, and technical specifications to produce similar but not identical products.
Objective: To study the clinical effect of the method
The point cloud data of the object to be measured is collected, and the CAD data is quickly output in STL file format.
Mold products, artwork, auto parts, electronic components.
Confirm the sample type → place in the measuring device → scan quickly → reproduce the 3D model with point cloud data → output data in STL file format.